- You may not harass or threaten other players.
- You may not use any content, which is harassing, vulgar, obscene, abusive, threatening, harmful, libelous or defamatory, encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liabilities, or is unlawful in any other way.
- You may not use any content protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy, unless you own the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
- You will not upload or transmit in the Game any copyrighted content that you do not own all rights to, unless you have the express written permission of the author or copyright holder.
- You may not impersonate any Infernal staff member, past or present.
- You will follow the instructions of the staff while in the Game.
- You may not make any false representation, including impersonation of any person or entity or misrepresentation of your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You may not make use of the forums or game for commercial purposes, such as advertising any products or services, reselling or publishing the information posted or transmitted.
- You may not violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- You may not organize nor be a member of any clans or groups within the Game that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, or other hate-mongering philosophy.
- You may not give false information or intentionally hide any information when registering for your Game account as we require this information to verify ownership of accounts.
- You may not modify any part of the Game Client, Server or any part of the Game.
- You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Game.
- You will not exploit any bug in the Game and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits in game), either directly or indirectly, to any other Game player. You will promptly report any such bug via official and prescribed channels to the Infernal team.
- You will not operate any software that interferes with, or interacts with the game in such a manner as to provide an advantage to the user.
- You may not hold Infernal staff responsible for any loss resulting from In Game Trading. Infernal staff will not be held responsible for any resulting consequence from In Game trading.
- You may not hold Infernal staff responsible for any information that is passed between players. Infernal administration does not guarantee the safe keeping of information that is passed between players and will not be held responsible for any resulting losses or consequences arising from the improper use of said information.
- You may not hold the staff responsible for any In Game feature loss that was not purchased through legal means. The administration does not guarantee the availability of any In Game Items, any Services or any Levels to players.
- All in game items, and accounts are the property of Shaiya Infernal administration. No sale/exchange of said items is allowed, accepted nor authorized by our team.
The following requierements expressed here constitute a simple guideline as opposed to an entire and exhaustive list.
- You may not use any language that is offensive, of racist nature, obscene or otherwise inappropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, all manners of swearing, threats, blackmail, discussion of recreational drugs, sexually explicit language and racism or anything prejudice. As offensive language can interpreted in many forms, it will be the mandate of Shaiya Infernal to make a determination as to whether or not a “reasonable person” would feel offended and act accordingly.
- You may not harass other players. Harassment is defined as specifically targeting another player, or group of players, to harm or inconvenience them. As harassment can take many forms, it will be the mandate of our administration to make a determination as to whether or not a “reasonable person” would feel harassed and act accordingly.
- You may not discriminate against other players or groups. Discrimination is the treatment of a person based on the group, class, or category to which that person belongs rather than on individual merit. As discrimination can take many forms, it will be the mandate of Infernal's staff to make a determination as to whether or not a “reasonable person” would feel discriminated against and act accordingly.
- You may not disrupt normal gameplay. Any repeated activities that result in disruption of normal gameplay are prohibited. As defining normal gameplay can take many forms, it will be the mandate of Shaiya Infernal to make a determination as to whether or not a “reasonable person” would be unable to play normally and act accordingly.
- You may not engage in fraudulent behavior. Fraud is the misrepresentation of facts for personal benefit.
- You may not exchange account information. You may neither give, receive, nor ask about account information (to include passwords, email address, or any other information not available in the public profile).
- You may not operate a clan, guild, or any other group that violates these rules.
- Shaiya Infernal is an international server, its official language is English. Therefore, only English must be used on public chats, that is to say Trade, Raid, Area and Normal chats including yelling. Other languages may be used freely on other channels unless they lead to a violation of the Terms of Service.
- Spamming is prohibitted. It will be the mandate of Shaiya Infernal to make a determination as to whether or not a situation is considered as spamming.
- Character and Guild names are bound to the Terms of Service, thus offensive names are prohibitted.
- Beware, do not use the same ID and/or password as on other servers. Otherwise, you will face the consequences on your own.
- Shaiya Infernal team will never ask for your information in game. If you choose to share and give away your information, Infernal administration won't be any longer able to keep your account safe. Further consequences shall not be held against our team.
- You may not attack monsters that another player has agro'd. Same rule applies for Bosses unless the actual raid (which is killing the Boss) is full, a second raid might attack the same Boss ( not recommended).
- You may not use stat padding. Stat padding is considered as killing a character who willingly and consistently allows him/herself to be killed with the
objective of helping other players increase their amount of kills.
- You may never exploit terrain. A Terrain exploit is defined as making use of terrain in a PVPvE map to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
1) Join mode
- You may use multi-clienting for farming purposes. However, that means multi-clienting is prohibitted from use in the followings: PvP, Events, Bosses raids.
Raids must always be opened. However,
- When a raid member disconnected, the join mode might be set to manual for no longer than one minute.
- When the raid's purpose is farming, the manual join mode is allowed.
Raid leader might kick a raid member if,
- The raid member is causing drama.
- The raid member is rejoining deliberately to gain loot priority.
- The raid member is leeching and has been warned 1 minute before.
- The raid member is AFK for longer than 2 minutes after warning by leader.
- The raid member is not in the designated Boss or PvP area for longer than 1 minute after warning by leader.
- The player is not decently equipped for pvp and better geared players are waiting to join the raid.This rule applies only for pvp raids, not for boss raids. When there are both pvp and boss(es), it counts as pvp.
All items and accounts are property of Shaiya Infernal. Thus, Infernal administration reserve all rights to act upon a given situation. No penalties list shall be provided but obviously the severity of the penalty will go in hands with the severity of the offense.